PRICE: 1900 THB
Yoga has proven to be beneficial in both the prevention and cure of various diseases and ailments. In addition, it addresses many everyday conditions, offsetting the stress, anxiety, and depression that are so common in our modern lives. Yoga Therapy applies a holistic approach to healing, addressing the human being as a whole on all levels of existence: the physical or material level, energetic or pranic level, emotional or astral level, mental level, and even causal (karmic) level. Asanas (poses), pranayama (breathing practices), meditation, and purification techniques are synthesized to help us activate our inner self-healing mechanisms in order to assist the body in overcoming disease and restoring wellness to all aspects of the body.
What can Yoga do for our health? Here are some of the basic benefits a practitioner can expect to enjoy:
- Suppleness and flexibility of the muscles and joints
- Health and vitality of the tendons, ligaments, blood vessels, lymph system, and nervous system
- Improved coordination of mind and body
- Increased control of the more subtle movements within the body
- Sharpening of the senses
Enhanced ability to breathe in a more profound, calmer, and more relaxed way
- A positive attitude and lighter approach to life’s challenges
- Better regulated digestion, respiratory rate, and heart rate
- Improved memory, concentration, and intelligence
- Better functioning of the entire organism as a result of internal cleansing and purification.
Therapeutic Yoga consultations include a one-hour consultation, development of a personalized Yoga program to suit your personal needs, and a 1.5-hour private Yoga class during which you will receive all necessary explanations and guidance about the techniques and practices included in your program.